Saturday, June 30, 2007

Not much to talk about today.. I've noticed that since January 2006 I only have about 75+ posts. I guess when i said i was starting over i ment that i was just going to jump off a cliff and never be heard from again.

Well having fallen off the face of the earth it is a challenge to get back into the groove of things.. i've only been trying for 4 years to get back into writing and blogging.

I am more guarded with what i post and conscience of what others may or may not take away from my incohearient thought process.. i used to consider myself abstract and complex but would much rather live a simple and humble existance.

With that said i hope i can be open and direct with not only my posts but with life in general.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home