Monday, June 25, 2007

Light Up Ahead [Acoustic] - Futher Seems Forever

Summer 2007 just got awhole lot better! Other than pulling into Sydney in about 10 days, i've recieved news that i'll be assigned a C-school once we return from this deployment. I hope and pray that the school is in San Diego! There is a chance that the school will be Yokosuka but either way its party in SD or Tokyo for 3 weeks.

The other night i finally got my ipod up and running. Now i have something to listen to when i have a moment to spare. I haven't been to excited to pull back into port because i just want to get back to japan.. but i've flipped my outlook on the situation. I may never see Australia for the rest of my career so i better "DO IT BIG!" as i would say to my counterparts in SD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home