Wednesday, December 17, 2008

HOLIDAY PLANS

trying to get someone to cover my duty on SATURDAY to go snowboarding and clubbing in FUKUOKA. Other than duty ever three days, the holiday stand down has been very pleasant. The holiday season is in full swing and I'm loving it. I still haven't finalized my plans for Christmas eve or day. I would like to attend midnight mass this year. if i get my party on this weekend maybe i won't be as tempted to go out Christmas eve. Whatever i do get myself into i'm going to keep it grown and sexy this year.

--

In other news preparations for leave are going smoothly. I'm still working on getting gifts out to the family but have been shopping mostly for myself. Comparing the list i had when i was preparing to take leave in the summer and the list i have now, my priorities have shifted dramatically. Having a home in San Diego is the ultimate goal but I've made my decision to move out of my parents house. Cleaning house and getting my belongings minimized takes priority.

--

I have all the furniture picked out for my room. I'm buying a bed, love seat, and mirror out in town. I'm buying a couch and flat screen for the living room on-base.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home