APPLY WHAT I'VE LEARNED
This has been the worst summer. I was unable to go home and i've just about had it with the command. Good news, the salty one is GONE! For now the shop is in transition and i just have to keep a low profile, make it through this next underway, and take leave during the holidays/spring 2009. The upper chain only has a few months left. However i can't my guard down because it makes me vulnerable to attacks from the first classes and backstabbing seconds. i just have to make it past this next underway. I'll be getting paid E5 in SEPT, get a place out in town, and a car.
I still say i need a break and some time to reconnect with my family.
I'll be in YOKO next week and am looking forward to being in Tokyo again.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home