Thursday, May 11, 2006

I need some good news... so took the ASVAB test yesterday. Scored 85. I'm going for Delayed Entry and was hoping to ship out in September but am thinking of putting it off until JAN. I'm still not done with school and want my degree before i leave for bootcamp. The other option is just dropping everything and leaving. Things are such a mess with school. I have enough credits but my GPA is slipping. I only need 2 classes and I'm done. I took on too much this time around.. now i'm in a deeper hole than when i started. FUCK this was supposed to be a happy post... anyway the pressure is starting to get to me. I want to finish school but am not trying hard enough. SO what finally got me to see a recuiter. Well it turns out that my parents are buying a new house and are keeping the old house. So with me joining the navy i'd take over the old house. I'd finally have the house to myself and have a house of my own. Everything is speeding up now.. the ball is rolling and time is ticking. Sometimes i think about the past and smile but the feeling is fleeting. That's about it... not much to talk about since leaving the party scene. Dance was a major part of my life and i loved every minute of it but i couldn't keep the act up forever. I want to be true to myself and leave all the lies behind but until i have something to be proud of i won't be going back. Someday i'd like to return to the spotlight and take the stage again.

have i grown? have i changed>? funny how i talk about my life as if it was already over...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home