"..gotta stay focused!" I've repeated this over and over to myself all day.
16 weeks to prove to myself that i'm worth a damn.. 4 months until i close another chapter of my life. I want to finish strong this time around.. All i have to do is stay focused. Simplify and deal with everything head on. As long as I put my all into everyday I will come out on top. No more sidetracks and detours. All the things I want will still be there at the end of these 16 weeks but i'll be different. I will come out of this experience stronger. I will have a sense of accomplishment that NO ONE will be able to take from me. Compare me to whoever you want but those people will NEVER know what it was like to walk my path.
My worst enemy and critic is myself.
Pride is the burden I carry. It is the driving force that pushes me to scrutinize and compare myself to an abstract perception of perfection.
Am i unique and everyone else normal? If so then what makes them normal..
Am i normal and everyone else unique? Then what makes them so unique..
In the history of mankind am i the only one to have these ideas and feelings?
"..gotta stay focused!"
"..gotta stay focused!"
"..gotta stay focused!"
"..gotta stay focused!"


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home